Monday, March 24, 2014

Forgiveness

Image Credit

Forgiveness
 
I think so many of us are too hard on ourselves for what we didn’t accomplish or what we should have done. The first step is to forgive yourself for all the things you didn’t do that you should have and all the things that you did do that you shouldn’t have. Get rid of the guilt. Negative feelings don’t do you much good. The way to deal with them is to forgive yourself and forgive others. . . .
   Forgiveness helps you come to terms with the past. I've learned how to forgive myself, and this has helped me no longer feel deep regrets or sadness about my past.    -Morrie Schwartz

I learned a lot from forgiving others and forgiving myself. It frees my captured heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...